Our office is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic. In the meantime you may reach us by phone, email or text. We appreciate your patience if we are unable to respond immediately since we are operating with a reduced staff.
A beautiful place to call home every season of the year.
Experience the grandeur of Province Hill's natural setting all year long. You'll take pleasure in sweeping views of the countryside and densely wooded hillsides. Take a nature walk through the woods and open spaces of over 225 acres of adjacent city park land.
The secluded setting is just part of the appeal of living here. Province Hill is within the City of Madison and conveniently close to Epic in Verona, West Towne Mall, High Point Cinemas and a host of dining establishments. Enjoy the many advantages the vibrant west side of Madison offers. Easy access to the Beltline and major thoroughfares place you within minutes of the University of Wisconsin campus and the excitement of downtown Madison. Epic Campus bus route is nearby.
Province Hill is a smoke-free community.
Again this year The Apartment Association of South Central Wisconsin has honored us with the Award of Excellence for Property of the Year for 2019 - 2020 in the category of apartment communities ranging in size from 101 to 200 apartment homes. Thank you for the nominations from our valued residents and industry peers. We are proud to be of service to you.
- Large 1 & 2 bedrooms; some with dens
- Ranch and loft styles
- Heated underground parking
- Open concept design / large breakfast bars
- Stunning clubhouse / 24 hour fitness facility
- Granite counters, slate appliances, plank flooring in select apartments
- Resident business center / cyber lounge with computers, printer, copier and free WiFi
- Central air conditioning / gas heat in most homes
- Infrared sauna
- Master baths / double showers / large whirlpool tubs
- Billiards / media room
- Screened, 3- and all-season porches
- Outdoor salt-water pool with waterfall
- Washer / dryer in every home
- Poolside fireplace and indoor/outdoor kitchen
- Fire pit with generous seating
- Fully furnished Guest Apartment
- Ideal west Madison WI location
- Bicycle repair station
- Epic Campus bus route nearby